At Brown Dirt, we want to discover your edible garden dreams, design a plan that will work for you, and give you the confidence you need to make them a reality. You can have a beautiful, productive, and sustainable garden and live in the city too!
Meg Brown, edible garden consultant & designer, has been gardening in one form or another most of her life. She has an avid interest in organic food production in the urban landscape, gardening with children, wildlife habitat creation, pollinator attraction, food preservation, and raising chickens.
- Master Composter/Soil Builder with Seattle Tilth
- Master Gardener-in-training with WSU Extenstion, King County
- Comprehensive Organic Gardener with Seattle Tilth
- Landscape Design I & II at South Seattle Community College
- Garden Mentor with Community Harvest of SW Seattle
- Backyard Wildlife Habitat Courses with Woodland Park Zoo
- Permaculture Design 101 course with the EOS Alliance