Initial Consultation: $200 for up to 2 hours. Consultation topics vary depending on what you want to work on but will include :
- Interview to assess client’s skill and knowledge base as well as client’s wish list
- Site walk-through, analysis, and assessment
- Receive recommendations and suggestions regarding placement, planting, and supplies
- Opportunity to ask those burning questions
- Thorough notes and summary report of the meeting. May include planting calendar and sketches.
Often a 2-hour consultation is just what you need to get you on your way! With the information gained from the initial consult, many people find that this is what they need to gather the confidence they need to begin.
Follow-up Visits: Many customers find that a follow up visit at approximately 3 and 6 weeks is extremely helpful. This gives you a chance to ask questions that have come up, re-assess your site, and any other things you might need! Follow up visits are approximately 30 minutes in length and priced at $80 for 2 follow up visits.
Want to really go for it? Other services are available such as:
- Detailed personal planting plan for 1 or more seasons
- Rough sketches, or to-scale drawings of planting areas.
- In-depth composting education
- Soil preparation and building healthy soil education
- Plant maintenence
- Harvesting and using your bounty
- You let me know! You are the best judge of information and coaching you will find most valuable.
Other: I can combine services to come up with a package that suits your needs. Just ask!
Additional service hours and follow up visits billed at $80/hour. Email or call me to discuss a custom package just for you!
Click here to fill out your consultation questionnaire. It is helpful to helpful to have this 24 hours prior to our first meeting!
*Sliding Scale Rates: We believe that growing food is a food justice issue and strive to make our services available to everyone, despite income level. Please contact me to discuss our sliding scale rates and how they might apply to your situation.